Click on a series title to view/order books in that series
- Profiles in Fashion Examines the lives and works of five of America’s most talented designers. The biographies explore early influences in the lives of these designers as well as the challenges each faced on the way to runway and retail fame and fortune.
- Supreme Court Justices This on-going biography series reveals the lives and the philosophies of the men and women who have served on the highest judicial body in the United States.
- World History Each beautifully illustrated title in this on-going series contains rich historical narratives, maps, timelines, glossaries, source notes, and bibliographies.
- Extreme Threats Explores large-scale threats to human beings and the planet: climate change, volcanoes, wildfires, and asteroids and comets. Each title examines the threat’s effect on history, as well as the present danger each poses.
- Diminishing Resources Examines the decline of four vital but limited natural resources that lie at the heart of our survival: water, soil, oil, and forests. Each title investigates the social, political, and economic impact of these dwindling resources on populations across the globe.
- Diseases in History Provides in-depth looks at the origins of diseases and their paths throughout civilization and history.
- Profiles in Economics Examines the lives and works of four of history’s most influential economists: Adam Smith, John Maynard Keynes, Milton Friedman, and Karl Marx. Each title details how the subject’s life and experiences shaped their theories, and how those theories influenced society and how we think of economics today.
Libraries and Schools
Enter the promotional code "EDUCATIONAL"
at checkout for 10% off your order!
Find our catalog in pdf format, printable order forms
and full, unedited reviews at our main web site
Copyright © 2013 Morgan Reynolds Publishing. All rights reserved. Web development by A Better Web, Inc.